Wade's World

Just leave it where Jesus flang it.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

RE-RETURN

I've decided that it's time for a third go 'round at this "blogging" thing. It seems that I've become a serial-commenter on other blogs, and in particular at QandO. Getting my own place (again) is probably warranted at this point. No promises, however, as my interest in posting varies quite a bit. Add to that the fact that my wife is expecting our second child in October, and it's easy to see this latest foray as falling flat on its face just like the others.

"What others?" you're now asking yourself. Don't worry about it. They are as unimportant as this blog shall soon be so let's just move along shall we?

To that end, I guess that I should describe what this blog will actually be about. Not much, really. The title says it all. There will be a great deal of political musings, because that's what interests me. And you can expect to find a rant or two about the various things that piss me off. But there will also be posts concerning music, books, sports, cars, women, child-rearing, and various other topics that I find interesting at that particular moment. There will be no ryhme and not much more than a smattering of reason.

And so, to quote the final line from one of my favorite plays, Hois Clos, "Well, well, let's get on with it ..."

4 Comments:

Blogger natan07 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:44 AM  
Blogger tony said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Joe Powel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home